Integrative Medicine Physician | DR. TETLOW
Georgia Tetlow – MD | American Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Holistic medicine and Integrative medicine physician | Clinical Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine – Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA.
Looking for a medical consultant who addresses your health care goals, and bridges the gap between conventional and alternative medicine?
If so, Dr. Tetlow may be the doctor for you. Our patients get well and require fewer appointments to reach their health goals. Dr. Tetlow is currently accepting new patients on a limited basis, and we highly recommend Lauren Houser, CRNP. Patients schedule follow up appointments with both Lauren or Dr. Tetlow, according to what’s best for you. As PIM providers, we see ages 11 and up and are unable to offer on-call coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. While we successfully address many primary care concerns, for this reason we request you continue to work in partnership with your primary care physician.
Dr. Tetlow as an Integrative Medicine Physician
- Treats the whole person, not just presenting symptoms.
- Operates independently of pharmaceutical industry and insurance companies.
- Is as devoted to prevention as she is to treatment.
- Is an expert at diagnosing and treating pain.
- Gets to the root cause for the greatest well-being.
Dr. Tetlow’s conventional, holistic and alternative integrative medicine education consists of:
- Graduate UNC Chapel Hill School of Medicine
- Yoga Teacher (1991) and Yoga Therapist Certifications (1993)
- Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
- Bravewell Fellow, University of Arizona Program in Integrative Medicine
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™ Graduate
- Mindfulness Teachers Practicum, Mindfulness Institute, Jefferson-Myrna Brind Center for Integrative Medicine
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, American Board of Physician Specialties
Dr. Tetlow has received the following awards for her holistic medicine approach:
- Rex Newton Research Presentation Award
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Leonard Tow 2004 Humanism in Medicine Award
Dr. Tetlow gave me a path to improve my bone density through supplements, since I chose not to take the pharmaceuticals. In one year, my hips increased 19.5%. Dr. Tetlow has given me hope and faith that a natural, nutritional approach DOES work.”Marty R