What We Treat
Lauren Houser – CRNP and Dr.Tetlow are highly skilled in the management of most chronic illnesses.
- All thyroid concerns
- Autoimmune conditions
- Cancer recovery and prevention
- Stress, fatigue, and hormonal imbalance
- Musculoskeletal (bone and joint) injuries
- Digestive complaints, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic pain syndromes, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, and back-neck pain
- Common conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, osteoporosis and many others
Combining the best of conventional and evidence-based alternative care, Lauren Houser, CRNP and Dr. Tetlow have time to listen to you and craft a treatment plan that addresses you as a whole person. In addition to understanding your physical concerns, our providers are ready to address body, mind and spirit to help you regain inner balance, and to feel well again. PIM practitioners are expert conventional clinicians who have committed years of post-medical fellowship training in Integrative Medicine to offer you care that is less invasive and more effective than a purely conventional approach.