Single Membership Plan for all Patients
We provide effective, affordable integrative care.
- Six total visits with a PIM provider over one year.
- One extended visit lasting 60-75 minutes to ensure a comprehensive Integrative health plan with investigation of root causes.
- Georgia Tetlow MD, Lauren Houser, CRNP, Nutritionist and Health Coaches collaborate daily to give you the most tailored and personalized care.
- State-of- the-art functional medicine testing.
- Included subscription to our cutting edge online medical portal for records, lab results and provider communication.
- Receive $200 in supplement cash to use towards PIM’s in-office professional grade supplements.
Ways to Pay
All payment options allow you to submit itemized receipts for each appointment which can be submitted to your insurer for insurance reimbursement.
- Pay for your membership plan upfront to focus your energy on your healthcare needs.
- Receive 1 MONTH FREE when members decide to pay for their membership upfront.
- Pay by check or credit card for your convenience
Finance for Affordability
- Pay an affordable monthly amount for your year-long program.
- For us to stay focused on patient care, we have enlisted outside help to “finance” your membership at a low interest cost.
- We are proud to offer our membership programs at a fixed monthly fee through Health Credit Services – a Quality of Life medical specialty lender in partnership with Cross River Bank, insured by the FDIC.
- Start your finance application here. To complete your application, please email a copy of your Driver’s License to email@example.com.
- Unlimited email contact for quick conversations.
- Integrative Medicine Monthly Classes October through June.
- Optional: Impact Your Genetics Consultation with Dr. Tetlow to map more than 600,000 genes and receive your personal road map to health, 80 minutes (counts as 2 follow up visits).
- Optional: Integrative Fertility with Lauren Houser, CRNP to optimize you and your partner’s health to promote the body’s natural self-healing mechanisms to achieve pregnancy and wellness.